This is absolutely fascinating. I can’t even believe we are here, from a technological standpoint. If we can print a bionic ear that is functioning now, imagine where we will be in five years!
Check out the full article below:
Reading about this technology made me think of some other things. We could easily make super-human parts, just as easily as this functioning ear was printed. It is hard to wrap my mind around the concept of 3-D printing, but it’s not that new from what I understand. What’s even harder to image is that they can actually use tissue–live cells–to print 3-D objects.
Technology is incredible! What do you think about this advancement? Is it a miracle, or is it messing with Mother Nature?
- 3D-Printed Bionic Ear Can Hear Radio Waves (natureworldnews.com)
- This Ear Was Made With A 3D Printer And It Hears Better Than Your Ears (huffingtonpost.com)
- Printable ‘bionic’ ear melds electronics and biology (eurekalert.org)
Without technology, neither you nor I would be where we are today! Do you think you could function without it? Technology has changed my life so much, I am not sure I could go back! Could you?
In this article we discuss three types of technology that have changed out lives immensely. Check it out to see what they are!
- Technology and Your Child | Information Center | Education.com (education.com)
- Technology, does it make us better drivers? (blogs.confused.com)
- The Future of Technology (tecwhat.com)
- Technology all day (ca346f11304.wordpress.com)
- A Refresher on Posthumanism – Dependency on Gadgetry (engl293introtodigitalmedia.wordpress.com)