Beloved Blogs for the Liebster Blog Award
As many of you may now know, this blog received the Liebster Blog Award. Accepting the award means that I must also nominate at least 5 fellow bloggers for the award to continue to spread the love. When I received the award I learned that “Liebster” means beloved or dearest. How sweet! 😉
This award is specifically designed to honor bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is meant to help us newbies make new connections and pave the road to blogging success! So, I will pass the award on to some of my favorite blogs I follow…although I am not 100% sure if all of them have less than 200 follwers, I think we can fudge that rule a bit. The point is to share, care, and help promote each other! Let fellow bloggers know you are there reading, enjoying, and loving their work!
And now…drumroll, please…it’s time for my nominations! Please rest assured that these blogs are listed in no particular order, I love you all the same! 😉
Robotic Rhetoric is a great place to go to read some pretty funny posts. The writing is witty and great for a good laugh in both the blog posts and the comments section. I always enjoy reading from here, so of course I wanted to nominate this blog!
This blog is written by an awesome twin I used to work with at an amazing restaurant. I remember working with her and now I really enjoy reading her work and checking out her stunning photography. She writes to document her travels since she decided to leave her desk job and travel the world–how exciting! Rachel, you are nominated! 🙂
Another one of my favorites, fourkidsandthemom is a fun blog with heartwarming stories, adventures, and ideas. The blog is upbeat, optimistic, and written from a perspective that only a mom can see…certainly that hits close to home with me! Another nomination: Check!
This is another blog I recently began following, and I’m glad I did! First of all, chocolate is in the title of the blog, so it must be a winner! Secondly, blog posts are original and amusing “chocolate” definitions that any chocoholic is sure to appreciate! Oh, yea…nominated!
This is yet another fun blog that I have followed for quite some time. You’ll find more heartwarming stories (I’m a sucker for those!), lots of cool pictures, and some great fantasy-type posts of information. I really enjoy reading through this blog, so of course it is on my list of nominations!
Another blog that I have followed for a while is Live Like It’s Heaven on Earth. I enjoy this blog because a lot of the writing is upbeat and positive. It’s kind of personal, insightful, and introspective at times–but so is my own blog! Most importantly, this writer embraces happiness. That is definitely worth a nomination!
I love reading this blog about Hilary’s travels! Her writing is witty, honest, and all-around fun to read. It almost makes me feel like I’m right there with her, wherever she is! The subjects are not about boring tourist sites, either, but about real-life encounters out in the world. Thanks for making me feel like I’m traveling with you, you are nominated! 😀
As I said before, I don’t know how many followers my 7 nominees actually have…but I love your work nonetheless! 😀 Now that you have been nominated, beloved bloggers, here are the rules you must follow to keep the Liebster Award in circulation among up-and-coming new blogs:
- Show your thanks to the blogger (that’s me!) who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 nominations (or as many as you want) for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog — heck, write an entire post about it!
- Bask in the love from all of your loving supporters! ❤
- And, best of all — have fun and spread the karma.
Thank you to all of the readers, followers, and stumble-uponers. None of this would be possible for any of us without you! Also, thanks again to adollyciousirony for my Liebster nomination! I hope that we can all continue to share our work with each other and find fulfillment through our blogs!
There are lots of articles about the Liebster floating around out there — here are some of them:
- It’s Valentine’s Day…and I Got a Liebster Blog Award! (happilyeverafter71011.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award for greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com (with revision) – -Thank you and nominees…. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (kelliesee.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (madewithloveuk.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (thepurplejacket.wordpress.com)
- I’m a Little Liebster and Proud of it! (iamnotshe.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (itsallsoscarlett.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! The Love Just Keeps on Flowing! (jennifermeaton.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! (theyearofwonderfulweekends.wordpress.com)
- Dearest Blogs (lornastearoomdelights.wordpress.com)
- Thanks Alex! Liebster Blog Award (antoniopinon.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)
- My Liebster and Hug Awards go to… (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (hiddenblossom.com)
- I was given the Liebster Blog award! (skyeblaine.wordpress.com)
- We have been nominated for the Liebster Award! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award, Numero Dos (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (gypsy116.wordpress.com)