Simply Summarized: 2011
This year has truly flown by! I can’t believe 2011 is almost over. I wonder if 2012 will go by just as fast…
My 2011 summarized as much as possible in 12 sentences:
1. In January I was laid off from my job at the post office as a mail carrier.
2. Eddie and I decided on a theme for our upcoming wedding in the summer and purchased the bridesmaids dresses in February.
3. Throughout March I spent most of my time researching craft ideas online for a completely DIY wedding.
4. In April we had birthday celebrations for Eddie and Evie and mailed out our wedding invitations.
5. May was spent crafting crazily and planning the most amazing surprise birthday party for my best friend, Emily.
6. In June we celebrated Annabelle’s birthday and I enlisted the help of my Mom, Eddie, and my good friend Candy for the wedding crafts because I was feeling very overwhelmed.
7. July was the most amazing month because I married my true love at the most beautifully simple ceremony.
8. August was quite eventful: Annabelle’s first month of school (I tried not to cry on her first day of school!), I started blogging/freelance writing, and we worked relentlessly on getting the field ready for horses!
9. When September came we finally finished the field and got horses at home!
11. November came and we realized how close Christmas was…and how broke we were.
12. In December we scrambled to find the perfect Christmas gifts for our loved ones on eBay, Wal-Mart, various dollar stores, and of course making the most special gifts by hand…and we found the perfect horse for the girls! (And my loving husband found a horse for me!!!)
That’s my year in a nutshell! What month in 2011 was the most eventful for you?
- Plinky Prompt: Summarize 2011 with one Sentence for each Month of the Year (pbaptist.wordpress.com)
- Two Horses (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 27, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Christmas, creativity, family, friendship, happy, health, homemade, horses, kids, love, pets, reflection, together, us. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.