Does Animal Testing Really Benefit Our Lives?
Animal testing conducted frequently across the world. These animals are dosed with medications, forced to breathe smoke and gases, and even put through surgeries in order to “benefit” human life. I do not agree with this type of testing for a number of reasons. First and foremost, how can testing on animals show us how drugs or products will affect us? We are different species. Obviously these things will affect animals differently.
What is your opinion on animal testing? Do you think it is beneficial to our society, or do you think it is wrong and inhumane? Check out the article below to learn more about this controversial topic.
- How Much Does Animal Testing Matter to You? (bellasugar.com)
- Article for bathimpact: A Brief Comment on Animal Testing (casteawaysdotcom.wordpress.com)
- What medical advances have been made due to animal testing (wiki.answers.com)
- Fiendish pharmaceutical animal testing does not help humanity (2012indyinfo.com)
- Botox’s Popularity Means More Animal Testing (bellasugar.com)
- Photos Taken Inside the Animal Testing Lab (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)