Monthly Archives: October 2011
In this love poem I reminisced on the past year and all that I have been through since last fall. My husband proposed to me last fall, we planned the wedding in a blur of months, and were married in July. This poem makes me smile as I recall the days of the past. I look forward to the future and what it will bring. 🙂
Read on to see this sweet poem!
- One Love A Poem by Psychic Serenity in honor of National Poetry Month (psychicsource.com)
- I would Like to Write a Romantic Love Poem (randysmusings.com)
- (Un)suitable poetry (linebetweenproseandpoetry.wordpress.com)
- RJ: Trees by Joyce Kilmer (mctriestowrite.wordpress.com)
This is a song/poem about loving what you have. We might not have all the money we want or the fancy material things everyone thinks is cool, but there is plenty in life to cherish. Look at what you have in life and be thankful for it.
Check out this poem, it is beautiful and inspirational.
Many people feel that eating meat or using animal skins is wrong. I do not think this is wrong in all situations, but sometimes it is not okay. If the animal is wasted then it is not okay to me. It also depends on the species of animal; some animals are raised for meat or their hide while others are considered pets.
Read this article to find a more in-depth analysis of this controversial topic:
Without technology, neither you nor I would be where we are today! Do you think you could function without it? Technology has changed my life so much, I am not sure I could go back! Could you?
In this article we discuss three types of technology that have changed out lives immensely. Check it out to see what they are!
- Technology and Your Child | Information Center | Education.com (education.com)
- Technology, does it make us better drivers? (blogs.confused.com)
- The Future of Technology (tecwhat.com)
- Technology all day (ca346f11304.wordpress.com)
- A Refresher on Posthumanism – Dependency on Gadgetry (engl293introtodigitalmedia.wordpress.com)
Sometimes you need a pick-me-up. This poem (or possibly song!) aims to do just that! It tries to get you to keep your head up and be proud of what you have. You should totally check it out, it is very uplifting!
Would you kill another human being in self defense? Do you believe murder should be excused in this situation?
This type of killing happens all the time. People feel that in order to protect themselves or those around them they must take extreme measures. The law seems to consider this and make exceptions in some cases.
Read this article to see a more in-depth debate on this topic: Defense or Murder? | Bizcovering.
- What does God Mean by ‘Thou Shalt not kill’ does it mean both not to kill human’s and creatures or just humans (wiki.answers.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Murder (polamuzyka.wordpress.com)
Animal testing conducted frequently across the world. These animals are dosed with medications, forced to breathe smoke and gases, and even put through surgeries in order to “benefit” human life. I do not agree with this type of testing for a number of reasons. First and foremost, how can testing on animals show us how drugs or products will affect us? We are different species. Obviously these things will affect animals differently.
What is your opinion on animal testing? Do you think it is beneficial to our society, or do you think it is wrong and inhumane? Check out the article below to learn more about this controversial topic.
- How Much Does Animal Testing Matter to You? (bellasugar.com)
- Article for bathimpact: A Brief Comment on Animal Testing (casteawaysdotcom.wordpress.com)
- What medical advances have been made due to animal testing (wiki.answers.com)
- Fiendish pharmaceutical animal testing does not help humanity (2012indyinfo.com)
- Botox’s Popularity Means More Animal Testing (bellasugar.com)
- Photos Taken Inside the Animal Testing Lab (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
Advertising is essential in promoting your business! How do you get the word out? There are many ways to do so effectively, especially with the internet at our fingertips. Check out this article to learn a little bit about advertising! You may be able to improve your advertising campaign and learn some valuable techniques. 🙂
- How should you plan your banner advertising campaign? (marketing.yell.com)
- Should you advertise online or stick with traditional offline advertising? (Part 1) (marketing.yell.com)
- HOW TO CREATE ADVERTISING THAT SELLS [Dave Newton] (ecademy.com)
Stressed? Worried? Spread too thin? I know how you feel. There are many things you can do to help relieve that persistent stress.
Do something that you enjoy! Laugh, talk, watch a movie, or do a cartwheel. You know best what makes you feel better. I know I feel better when I do something productive, even if it is as simple as making my bed! Above all, find what makes you happy and use that to fight back against stress.
Interested in some more great stress relieving tips? Read this article to learn more: How Do You Relieve Stress? | Healthmad.
- Stress Management and Neck Pain (everydayhealth.com)
- Healthy Holidays: 7 Ways To Cope With The Holiday Blues (blisstree.com)
- Do-Anywhere Anxiety Busters (everydayhealth.com)
- Information On How Women Can Relieve Stress (jelenaveli.wordpress.com)