Today I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the two horses my good friend rescued from Camelot yesterday. I am happy to say that these two lovely horses are now safe! Thank you to my friends at Equus Springs Farm for giving these two beauties a second chance. <3
These two mares will be quarantined here on my farm for a few weeks before they go home to ESF. It’s going to be a fun few weeks taking care of these two! I am very impressed with how calm and sweet these two are. They have been through so much! Despite the stress they’ve been through, they act very calm and inquisitive about all the new sights, sounds, smells, and things here.
Taking care of horses is part of my dream life. I am so happy to help these mares by caring for them for a few short weeks. Our little farm is so blessed! Here are some pictures of the rest of our horses (and maybe some of the other critters) that we are so thankful to love and care for.
I hope you enjoyed looking through all of these photos of our horses and dogs! This is just a glimpse into daily life on our farm. It sure is a zoo out here, hahah!
Have you ever rescued an animal? Please share your story in the comment field below!
- It Ain’t Easy Savin’ Horses (happilyeverafter71011.wordpress.com)
- Central Virginia Horse Rescue Saves and Educates (happilyeverafter71011.wordpress.com)
- Nurse Mare’s – What They Don’t Want You To Know (preciousjules1985.wordpress.com)
- A quick update on recent adoptions and rescues (equinerescue.wordpress.com)
- Arabian horses up for adoption (happilyeverafter71011.wordpress.com)