It’s Valentine’s Day…and I Got a Liebster Blog Award!
First of all…Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! Many of you all will be exchanging gifts in the holiday spirit. Just remember the true meaning of this special day and show some love!
That’s what today is all about, recognizing the people who mean the most to you in your life. Your spouse, parents, children, friends, and anyone else you love should be celebrated in some way on this day of love. That’s how I look at it, anyway!
Speaking of spreading the love…
The most EXCITING thing happened to me yesterday! This blog was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, thanks to adollyciousirony!
I couldn’t believe that anyone would nominate me…just lil’ ol’ me! For that I must thank you, it really means a lot to know that others actually read what I write…and like it enough to nominate this blog for an award.
Thank you SO MUCH, everyone! To all of my readers, thank you all for continuing to follow me and supporting this page. It means more to me than you can imagine! Without you all, none of this would be possible. To show my thanks to adollyciousirony for the nomination, here is a peek of the blog:
As you’ll find out about allaboutlemon, it’s a great place to go for fun while surfing the web! There are many categories and pages to explore, such as arts, animals, humor, poetry, and many more!
For anyone interested in reading the original post about the nomination by adollyciousirony, click to read I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award”!
I think the Liebster Award is a great way to keep us all connected in the blogging world! We should all keep this going, because it is a great tool (and confidence booster ) for new, up-and-coming bloggers. This award allows us to show our support for each other!
These are the rules nominees must follow:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks (or more) for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So, I will be choosing my five (at least!) favorite bloggers to nominate in the next few days. There will be another post soon to recognize some of my fellow bloggers, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Thanks again, everyone! Have a fantastic Valentine’s Day! I know I will…
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (hiddenblossom.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (thepurplejacket.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (sabinianabalagtasbaliba.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (misadventuresinlamosquitia.wordpress.com)
- #Award The Liebster Award…My First Nomination! (jdobypr.wordpress.com)
- My Liebster and Hug Awards go to… (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (makebelieveboutique.com)
- Thanks Alex! Liebster Blog Award (antoniopinon.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award #2 (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 14, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged creative writing, friendship, happy, Liebster Award, Liebster Blog Award, love, reflection, unique, Valentine's Day, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.